1. Surf Day Pichilemu is a tour that is organized with absolute responsibility and safety measures in first aid (in cases of accidents).
2. Roots and Culture has accident insurance for our passengers.
3. To enroll in the Surf Day Pichilemu we recommend doing so when there is absolute security to participate in it.
1. Registration can be made until 19:00 hrs the day before the Tour.
2. The payment is canceled via bank deposit, cash, debit card or credit card (only 1 installment).
3. If for any problem you wish to suspend your Surf Day Pichilemu you must give notice 24 hrs before the day of departure. Importantly, in no case does the company reimburse for contracted services.
Suspension of activities and others
1. Surf Day Pichilemu can be suspended for: Bad sea conditions, failure of our transport. In these cases the money is returned and will be notified one day before the activity.
2. Important: bring Towel, sunscreen and warm clothing (winter or summer season).
Care of equipment
All the equipment that Roots and Culture leases to our clients during the development of the activity, are the exclusive responsibility of the client. Faced with any damage, theft or loss, it is the customer who must replenish and / or pay the total value of the leased.